When it comes to sustainable aluminium design, every industry around the world considers this a factor in their line of work. Making sustainable and environmental decisions can offer multiple benefits, both short term and long term. This can include waste reduction, energy use and production costs, helping both businesses and the environment.
When it comes to resource choices, there are now more companies opting for Aluminium. Offering advantages such as flexibility and a lightweight feel, this versatile material is used for multiple purposes around the world including services such as aluminium bending.
Benefits Of Sustainable Aluminium
Designing and constructing with Aluminium is a top choice when it comes to sustainable design. With both manufacturing and sustainable benefits, the use of Aluminium can be seen in an array of circumstances from drink cans to the automotive industry. Offering a lightweight construction with flexible features, Aluminium also offers easy shaping and transportation.
- Can be recycled indefinitely
- Powered by renewable energy
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Increase of carbon savings
- Fast recycling process
Manufacturing Benefits Of Aluminium
- Corrosion resistance
- Ease of fabrication
- Electrical and thermal conductivity
- Recyclable or reusable
Choosing an aluminium extrusion company is a key method when it comes to increasing Aluminium sustainability. These companies use of automated systems for packing their final products, this is just one more step towards a sustainable workplace.
What Extrusion companies can provide:
Rules For Sustainable Product Development
Providing top characteristics such as limited corrosion and minimal toxins, Aluminium is the perfect option when looking for sustainable production. Aluminium has a long history of usage around the globe and is a trusted resource by many.
Integrating environmental demands
- Toxicity: Limit the usage of toxic substances and try to include closed material loops.
- Housekeeping: Review routines to reduce energy, resource consumption and transportation.
- Weight: Choose materials which reduce the weight.
- Energy: Consider how the final product will be used.
- Upgrading: Design around the possibility of upgrades and repairs.
- Lifetime: Optimise for its intended working life.
- Protection: Invest in surface treatments to protect the final product.
- Information: Invest in labelling and manuals.
- Mixing: Try to minimise mixing materials as it may affect recycling.
- Construction: Use a few joining elements such as screws and bonding.
Sustainable aluminium design by ABS
ABS is a UK based manufacturer and installer who provide aluminium windows and door across the nation.
Aluminium windows add value to a property and can even be customised to any colour or shape you prefer for your home or business. This versatile material is also fully recyclable, which cannot be said for all construction materials out there.
For any developer or property owner wanting to make more responsible decisions, aluminium windows are an ideal investment. Our team are here to offer you expert advice whether you’re currently constructing a new building or looking to update your existing one.
Give us a call on 01623 721 172 or drop us an email and our friendly crew will be in touch.